For over 35 years
school administrators, parents, and teachers have trusted the National Circus Project to provide quality programs that are safe and reliable. During the current COVID-19 pandemic and always, our number one priority is the health, safety, and well-being of your children, staff, and our NCP artists.
“The National Circus Project is an amazing program for any camp experience. This summer was especially challenging with COVID-19, but the National Circus Project was great. They adhered to all our social distancing requirements and their performer wore a mask at all times when working with the children. They sprayed the equipment before, during and after the workshop with disinfectant and even during the show, the props and materials were disinfected before they were handed to the children. They did a fantastic job, and we will definitely be booking this program again next year!”
Ashwini Reddy, Director
Camp Lots of Fun, Ridgewood, N.J.
How do we keep you safe while learning and having fun?
- All NCP staff are fully vaccinated and can provide vaccination card upon request.
- An NCP staff member that have any symptoms related to COVID-19 are strictly forbidden from working
- NCP staff wear masks when working with the public and where required by state and local guidelines
- NCP artists are required to wash hands frequently and have hand sanitizer available at all times
For live workshops
- NCP staff wear must wear masks when working directly with students in a teaching environment
- Circus equipment is cleaned and disinfected before, during, and after every use. We use cleaning products effective against COVID-19 as per guidance from the CDC and DOH
- A maximum of 20 children participate in a hands-on workshop experience, with no more than 3-5 students in an equipment rotation. We will strictly follow any guidelines that are mandated by school or district policy.
- Circus skills have always been individualized, non-contact activities. Our workshops are designed to maintain strict social distancing throughout the program
For live performances
- Audience members should be seated a minimum of 10 feet from the performers during the performance
- If at any time an audience member comes within less than 10 feet of an NCP artist, the performer must be wearing a mask
- If any prop or piece of equipment is to be touched by a member of the audience, it must be sprayed and disinfected first
All events can be conducted outdoors.
Contact our team to learn more about our safety protocols.
100% Safe, Successful Recent Events
- Waverly School – Holtsville, N.Y.
- Amityville Northeast School – Amityville, N.Y.
- Camp Rena – Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Town of North Hempstead Dept. of parks & Rec. — VIRTUAL LIVE-STREAM
- Hancock Central School – Hancock, N.Y.
- Camp Gan Israel – Melville, N.Y.
- Mastic-Moriches Shirley Community Library – Shirley, N.Y. — VIRTUAL LIVE-STREAM
- Campus Camps – Oakdale, N.Y.
- Longwood Public Library – Middle Island, N.Y. — VIRTUAL LIVE-STREAM
- Camp Gan Israel – New City, N.Y.
- Levittown Public Library – Levittown, N.Y. — VIRTUAL LIVE-STREAM
- Parrish Art Museum – Water Mill, N.Y.
- Camp Lots of Fun – Ridgewood, N.J.
- Sportime Camp – Kings Park, N.Y.